Thursday, May 15, 2008

and by daily i mean...

So, I’ve decided to start blogging my Web findings-of-the-day (on a non-daily basis). At work I’m constantly coming across brilliant sites and interesting news bits that I think I might want to reference later. Most of these get shot to Tybot’s gmail in rapid succession with nothing more than a "so cool!" or other equally descriptive subject line as intro. I think he might appreciate me sharing these a little more constructively.

Today I have two sites that struck my fancy:


The first –- Triangle Battle. The loading page is clever and the interactivity gives the site a novelty value before you even get to the content, which is also good. How could I not be in full support of something that incorporates music, charity and plastic figurines?



The second Web site belongs to this 100% authentic little Mexican joint next door, which I frequent without remorse on a monthly basis. I promise you will not regret clicking every link on the site – the Flash animation is a treat. Follow it up with a vegetarian fajita burrito and now you’re really talking.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babtron. Your first post!!!! You are officially a blogger. Welcome.

Also, I thought that you mentioning Chipotle as a "100% authentic little Mexican joint next door" was priceless.

The Ballif Family said...

Erin-
This is Marie Hammond from Skyline. Remember we were in highlites together. I am happy I stumbled upon your blog! How are you?