Friday, August 29, 2008

Two types of people in the world...

There are two types of people in the world.
1) The first type of person thinks that any cover song is "way better than the original."
2) The second type of person just had ravioli for dinner.

Actually, the post was going to originally say that the first type of person can't admit when their favorite band puts out a mediocre album. But then I was thinking about this Rage Against the Machine cover of "Straight Edge" I was listening to in the car and I just thought to myself, "Minor Threat had those fat guitar sounds! Rage sounds all flat in comparison." And I think that was one of the first times in recent memory where I didn't like the cover better than the original.

Also, how come I never update this blog anymore?

3 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

You two are so random! How are you? Sorry I still haven't called you! I won't be home all weekend, but will be home on Monday! So- give me a call!

nate said...

There are two types of people in the world.
1. Those that love football.
and
2. Those that don't watch sports.

nate said...

Ok, one more:

There are two types of people in the world.
1. Those who live (or are gonna live) in Utah.
and
2. Those who have no interest in how BYU's football team does this year.