Saturday, March 15, 2008

For those of you who don't get Chicago newspapers

Since not all of our friends and family have access to the Chicago newspaper, I decided to post sections of an article Babetron and I were in. The images were scanned from the Chicago Sun Times as it appeared February 15, 2008. The article was about couples who were recently engaged.

































The photo for the front page was actually taken at the same location where I proposed to Babetron. And I was really happy that the name of my painting was mentioned in the caption under the second photo.

5 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

So fun! You guys look great! You will have to save that article forever! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're famous now!

Melissa Kelsey said...

You guys are fancy and that's just part of why I like you.

steph said...

This is fabulous! How cool is that. I love your blog. Blogs are so much fun. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

congrats on having your movie star-esque pictures posted in the Chicago paper - Melissa has such a great eye!