Tuesday, March 11, 2008

welcome to the interweb

You may have heard rumors.



They are all true. Babetron and I have decided to start a blog. I mean, our faces are practically smeared all over the internet as it is. Our engagement was mentioned in a Chicago Sun Times article. And our engagement photos are accessible online as well. It's like the world wide web can't get enough of us.
I mean, pretty soon we're not even going to be able to walk down the street with out some paparazzi popping out of some bushes and taking our photo, only to have it end up next to Britney on the cover of The National Enquirer.
So rather than fight the inevitable, we have decided to post a blog in order to give the public more of what they really want--us. Because that's all the world really needs, one more self-centered blogger clogging up the internet tubes.

2 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

YAY! I am so happy you have a blog now! It looks great! We got to finalize our adoption today- it was amazing. I even cried in front of the judge! So neat- wish you were here!

Kristina and Tyson said...

Welcome to the bloggers! I am excited to have a better way to see your life back in Chicago!